Made a decision to buy water purifier? Then you are at the right place. We bring you best water purifiers under INR 10,000.
Clean drinking water is important for healthy living. Thus, you should be well informed before making a purchase. You can read our water purifier buying guide to understand about things to keep in mind before you purchase your water purifier.
Best Water Purifier Under INR 10,000
This is a popular water filter that comes with high-end features such as RO, UV, MTDS at 7 Liters of capacity. Getting all these features under ten thousand is very difficult. This, along with high user satisfaction is the reason for its number one position in our list.
- It has a capacity of 7 L, which is quite decent at this range
- It has technology to reduce excess chlorine and other bio-impurities
- It is suitable for water with TDS upto 2000 ppm and you can adjust TDS levels in water manually
- It comes with MTDS
- It also has mineral cartridge for mineral infusion
- It comes with UV chamber for UV filtration process.
- It has LED indicators to signal when the tank is full. It also has indicators for power-on status and purification process.
Why we love it
Aquasure Delight employs multi-stage purification process that includes RO for purification, UV for disinfection and MTDS for taste adjustment
It also comes with Mineral cartridge. This cartridge infuses key minerals such as calcium and magnesium into the water. This is important because RO filtration removes all these essential elements during purification. This cartridge also helps in delivering water with balanced pH levels. Life of this cartridge is 6000 L, which is standard.
This purifier will work on water with TDS of 200 – 2000 ppm. It comes with advanced MTDS (manual TDS adjuster). It regulates the taste of water. You can get the TDS adjusted depending on the existing TDS level. This feature is available in most of the high-end RO water purifiers.
It comes with 3 indicators. Power-on indicator, Purification-on indicator and Tank full status indicator. You can easily view them even in the day time.
Why you should consider it
It has a sleek design that is modern and competes with water purifiers with higher price tag. If you have a modern home or you are looking for water purifier that will enhance the look of your kitchen then you should consider purchasing this purifier.
Aquasure Amaze comes with added feature of energy saving mode as well. It shuts down automatically when the tank is full. Even though this is aa decent feature and it will save on your power bills, we recommend switching off the power from circuit-board also to save more on power bills.
Another feature that we really likes about Aquasure Amaze is that you can choose to mount it on the wall or place it table top / kitchen counter as per your convenience. We don’t see this convenience of placement even in many high-end purifiers.
Is Aquasure Delight worth it?
This water purifier comes with almost all the purification technologies necessary for purification. It comes with UV, MTDS, Carbon filters for added enhancement and purification.
It is modern-looking RO purifier that will complement your kitchen. This along with the benefit of 2-way installation gives you the choice of placing it as per your convenience. So if you have not yet decided on where to place your purifier then you purchase it now and you can try different modes of installation later. And all this comes at an attractive pricing.
- It comes with chic design and at attractive pricing
- It gives control over installation
- It features MTDS and mineralizer to retain trace elements
- Chemi-block helps in removing odour and taste
- Indicator lights give easy alerts
- It is compact and light in weight, thus easy to handle in case you want to place it on table top
- It does not have an alert for filter change
Faber Casper Plus is a 10 Liter capacity water purifier that gives 7 stage RO purification. It means that it is suitable for water with TDS of upto 2000-2500 ppm. Frankly, it is one of the very few water purifiers under ten thousand that comes with such high specifications.
- It has a capacity of 10 L
- This purifier comes with automatic power saving mode. It automatically switches off power once it sense that the tank is full.
- It is made of food grade plastic.
- It gives copper enriched water. This trace elements are important for development of human body.
- Operating voltage range is 160 V to 260 V
- It comes with a warranty of 1 year
- It comes with free external sediment filter
Why we love it
Faber Casper Plus is an advanced 7 stage water purifier. These 7 filters are External Sediment Filter + Sediment Filter + Pre Carbon Filter + RO Membrane + Post Carbon Filter with Copper Guard + UV Filter.
External sediment filter removes small suspended particles from water such as dirt and other impurities. Sediment filter removes finer particulate matter that was not filtered by external filter.
Pre-carbon filter removes bad taste and odour. The carbon present in this filter absorbs all types of organic impurities that generally result in odour and taste. After this, it passes through powerful RO membrane that removes extremely small impurities such as hazardous chemical, heavy metals, bacteria, virus, cysts and so on. This special RO membrane can purify water of upto 2500 ppm.
Water then flows to post-carbon filter that enhances the taste of water. Here water is also infused with copper. According to Ayurveda, copper is an anti-microbial element and it is also known as anti-inflammatory properties.
Final stage of purification involves UV purification. UV lamp deactivates bacteria and virus effectively.
It has a capacity of 10 Litres. Which is quite high even for higher range of water purifiers. If you live in areas with erratic power supply, it will store decent quantity of water for longer period of time.
It is made up of ABS food grade plastic. This is a high grade plastic that is quite resistant to wear and tear. This means that no harmful chemical will leak from this plastic into the water and the life of water purifier will also be higher.
It also comes with a smart energy saving mode that will shut down the water purifier once the tank is full. Again, we do not see this in many water purifiers out there and it is quite helpful feature.
Is Faber Casper Plus worth it?
Faber Casper Plus comes with almost all the advanced features of a high end RO water purifier. It has 7 stage purification to ensure efficient purification of water with TDS as high as 2500 ppm. It comes with quite high 10 L capacity. On top of it infuses copper into the water.
It comes in modern black colour and can be mounted on a wall. Thus, modern homes are well suited for this type of water purifier. So, if you are looking for modern, affordable and highly efficient RO water purifier, then you should definitely consider it.
- Excellent 7 stage purification
- External 20 micron filter is free
- High 10 L storage capacity
- It can handle voltage fluctuation
- It is made up of durable ABS food grade plastic
- It is suitable for water with high TDS of 2500 ppm
- It does not come with indicators like some other water purifiers
HUL Pureit RO + MF water purifier is a 6 stage water purifier that gives 100% RO purified water. It can convert hard water with TDS as high as 2000 into sweet water that is fit for drinking. On top of it it comes at affordable pricing.
- It has a capacity of 6 L
- It is RO + MF type of purifier
- It is suitable for water with TDS upto 2000 ppm
- It is a wall mounted purifier
Why we love it
HUL Pureit RO +MF water purifier is a 6 stage RO water purifier. In the first stage, water flows into pre-sediment filter. This filter removes fine dirt and other small particulate matter. This is usually the first stage in many RO water purifiers.
In the second stage, water flows into Pre-RO Carbon Filter. This filter removes chlorine and other organic impurities. It also removes impurities that are responsible for giving bbad tase and odour to water.
In the third stage, water passes through Mini Filter. Here, other fine particles that were not removed earlier are filtered for ensuring properly filtered water is fed into next filter – RO membrane
RO membrane is the fourth stage. It is the most important filter in a water purifier as it is made of really fine membrane that can filter harmful chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, bacteria, virus, arsenic, dissolved salts and so on. Since it removes salt from water, it removes the hardness of water and makes it fit for drinking. Just like any RO filter, this filter works well for water with TDS of upto 2000.
Fifth stage involves MF-Micro filtration. This further purifies water. and last stage involves Post-RO carbon filter. This filter ‘polishes’ water and it also improves the taste of water.
It also comes with advanced voltage fluctuation guard. Therefore it does not any additional voltage stabilizer.
It is United States EPA Compliant. US Environment Protection Agency (USEPA) compliant purifiers meet stringent safety requirement of removing 1 crore virus and 10 crore bacteria from 1 L of water. There are not many water purifiers in the market that are USEPA compliant, therefore we feel that HUL has taken great care of instilling trust by getting this certification.
Is HUL Pureit RO + MF worth it?
This water purifier comes with 6 stage purification along with decent 6 L water capacity. If you compare its pricing with other water purifiers then you will find that it comes at attractive pricing at this specification.
It is a wall-mounted water purifier that is suitable for water from almost every possible source in India. On top of it, it is USEPA compliant which you will find in many water purifiers today. It is also 100% food grade plastic, which means there is no chance of harmful chemicals leaking into water (low quality plastics can leak chemicals when used for long periods of time). Thus, this water purifier comes with many features and at affordable price.
- Efficient 6 stage purification
- It comes with decent design and at attractive pricing
- USEPA compliant
- 100% food-grade plastic
- Voltage fluctuation guard to ensure safety
- It does not have an alerts or indicators
Bluestar Aristo is a popular water filter that comes with excellent RO purification. It comes with protection of UV and activated carbon along with aqua taste booster to enhance the taste of water.
- It has a 7 L storage tank
- It employs double layered RO + UV protection for good purification
- It comes with Aqua taste boosters to maintain correct pH levels
- It also comes with child lock function
- It comes with LED alert indicators for ease of use
Why we love it
Bluestar Aristo is feature-packed purifier that comes with 6 stage water purification. It employs RO and UV filtration to give double protection.
First stage is pre-sediment filter that removes fine dirt and dust particles. Second stage involves carob filter to remove organic impurities responsible for foul taste and odour.
Third stage is sediment filter to remove remaining particulate matter. Then comes RO membrane. Here, very fine particles are removed such as pesticides, heavy metals, arsenic and so on. Then the water flows through post carbon filter. This , along with Aqua taste boosters help enhance the taste of water.
Aqua taste booster helps remove acidic nature of water by dissolving small amount of calcium carbonate. This is a safe and effective way to improve the pH of water.
It also comes with a large 10 inch filter. Its large size helps in faster and better purification.
This purifier is equipped with a UV-fail alarm so that you can replace your UV lamp in a timely manner. It also has a tank-full indicator to alert you when the tank is full. Other than this it also has a low pressure indicator to alert you in case water supply has low water pressure.
There are not many water purifiers that come with an indicator for water pressure. This indicator is useful because low water pressure in RO purifiers result in poor quality and quantity of water.
This water purifier is also equipped with Copper Impregnated Activated Carbon. It removes volatile organic compounds from water
Is Bluestar Aristo worth it?
It is one of the most elegant looking water purifiers under ten thousand. You can choose from black colour and white colour as per your liking. So, if you are looking for a good water purifier along with excellent looks then you should consider this water purifier.
It also features a child lock system. This is a button on the tap that ensures no accidental water wastage takes place.
- It is a modern and stylish purifier
- It comes with Aqua taste booster to improve tase and pH of water
- Activated carbon removes odour and other organic impurities
- It has a useful low pressure indicator
- It does not have an alert for filter change
Kent Ultra Storage is a UV + UF water purifier with a capacity of 7 L. It is made up of high quality ABS food-grade plastic and comes with decent purification speed of 60 L per hour. It is one of the best-rated UV water purifiers.
- It comes with a capacity of 7 L
- Suitable for tap water and water from municipality
- It is made of ABS food grade plastic
- It comes with high power UV lamp
- It comes with a warranty of 1 year
- It has a purification capacity of 60 L per hour
- It comes with UV-change and filter-change alarms
Why we love it
Kent Ultra Storage water purifier employs UF for purification and UV for killing microorganisms. This UV lamp comes with a high power of 11W that kills all the germs in water ensuring pure water. It has a hollow fibre UF membrane with fine pores to filter even very small articles.
It comes with a decent capacity of 7 L. It also fast purification at 60 L per hour. In other words, it is 1 L per minute, which is more than enough even for very large households.
It comes with useful alarm to alert you when filter is ready for replacement. Also, UF-fail alarm alert you when UV lamp should be changed. Since both, filter and UV lamp are important purification parts, we recommend you to change promptly them whenever any of these fail. It also has a water level indicator.
This water purifier is made up of durable and resistant plastic. ABS food grade plastic is one of the better quality plastics available in market right now. Poor quality plastic can leak harmful chemicals into the water and have shorter life because it is not resistant to wear and tear.
It comes with a built-in rugged SMPS to handle voltage fluctuation. This SMPS (switching mode power supply) is better than standard power adapter. Thus it can handle a decent range of voltage fluctuation (100 V-300 V).
Is Kent Ultra Storage worth it?
Kent Ultra storage comes with a decent 7 L capacity and quite good purification speed of 60 L per hour. It powerful UV lamp gives protection from infections while UF membrane filters out very small particles. IT also comes with handy UV-fail indicator and filter-change indicator to keep you safe.
This is a wall mountable water purifier that is suitable for tap and municipality water. Since there is no RO in it, it should be used for water with less TDS content.
- Decent UV + UF purification
- It is suitable for tap and municipality water
- It comes with in-built voltage fluctuation guard to ensure safety
- It is made up of ABS food grade plastic
- It lacks RO filter
This is another popular water filter that comes at very attractive pricing. Therefore if you want to buy your first electric water purifier, then this can be right choice for you.
- It consists of dual cartridge that helps in removing particulate matter and bio-compounds from water
- It gives a speed of 2 L per minute which is very good speed
- It comes with in-built voltage stabilizer
- The purifier monitors UV bulb life, cartridge life and also performs machine diagnosis
- This water filter comes with smart indicators. These indicators can perform machine diagnosis. It will also alert you when UV life is over and when cartridge’s life is about to end, so that you can get them replaced at a timely manner.
- It comes with 1 year warranty
Why we love it
Aquasure Aquaflow DX is a wall mountable water purifier that comes with dual cartridge to remove bio-compounds and very small particles.
This water purifier stand out in its speed of purification. Speed of 120 L per hour or 2 L per minute speed of purification is quite high. It can come in handy if you are visited by lot of guests at your home.
This water purifier comes with smart indicators that monitor UV bulb and cartridge. They will alert you when UV bulb or cartridge are the end of their life so that you can replace them at the right time.
It also has an in-built stabilizer that can withstand voltage fluctuation. Thus, if you live in areas with frequent voltage fluctuation or low voltage then you can consider buying this water purifier.
Is Aquasure Aquaflow worth it?
This water purifier is one of the best selling water purifiers under ten thousand and rightly so. It comes at very reasonable rate and comes with features like fast water purification, voltage stabilizer, machine diagnostics, smart indicators and decent purification owing to UV and purification cartridge.
- It comes at attractive price
- It has high purification speed
- In-built voltage stabilizer
- Few advanced features are missing from this water filter
HUL Pureit Marvella G2 is a 4 Litre water purifier that comes with a powerful UV lamp for excellent disinfection of water from harmful microorganisms.
- It comes with a capacity of 4 L
- It includes sediment filter and an additional sediment plus filter
- It features powerful UV lamp
- It comes with protection of advanced alert system and auto shut off feature
- It comes with a warranty of 1 year
Why we love it
HUL Pureit Marvella is a multi stage water purifier involving 2 stages of filtration and 1 stage of disinfection.
First stage is sediment filtration. Here, sediment filter removes small suspended particles from water. All the unwanted dirt and impurities are removes in this process
In the second stage, water passes through sediment plus filter to remove very small particulates that were not filtered earlier. This ensures dual protection.
And finally, water is given UV treatment to deactivate germs such as bacteria and virus. HUL Marvella features a powerful 11 watt UV bulb that ensures efficient disinfection.
This water purifier is designed to stringent purification criteria of Environmental Protection Agency (EPA of USA). It is said to removes 1 crore viruses and 10 crore bacteria in every litre of water under testing conditions.
It comes with auto shut off feature that stops flow of water when life of Germ Kill Kit ends. This will prevent you from drinking unsafe water. How will you know that life of this kit is about to expire? It features advanced alert indicators that will alert you 12 to 15 days before the water purifier shuts off.
It can operate safely within a decent voltage range of 90-270 V. Thus is your home power supply suffers from voltage fluctuation, you can consider purchasing this purifier.
Another great feature is that it is fully automatic. It means that you will not have to manually switch on the power when water level. Its internal sensors track water level continuously and when it detects low level it automatically starts purification until the tank is full. This feature is not available in many other water purifiers. We feel that it is an important as it reduces one big hassle of constant monitoring of water level like in other water purifiers.
Is HUL Pureit Marvella worth it?
This water purifier comes with decent purification at affordable pricing. Its 3 stage purification removes impurities that includes powerful UV lamp for optimum disinfection. It comes in compact design and is light in weight.
You can choose to mount it on the wall or place it on kitchen counter as per your convenience. Before buying it you have to keep in mind that it is suitable for water with TDS lesser than 200 ppm. If it is more than that then you can consider buying an RO water purifier.
- Decent purification at affordable pricing
- It comes with auto shut off feature to shut off purification when life of germ kill kit ends
- It is fully automatic purifier
- It comes with voltage fluctuation guard to ensure safety
- It advanced alert system to alert you before expiry
- If TDS of your water is more than 200 ppm then this is not right fit for you